July 15, 2021
For the safety and health of our staff and patients, we’ve established the following rules regarding patient appointments.
- Only patients will be allowed into our waiting area.
We ask that guests please wait in your vehicle. An exception will be made for pediatric patients
- Face masks are required
- Please arrive for your appointment no earlier than 10 min before the scheduled time.
- Optical department is by appointment only for orders, pickups, repairs, or adjustments please call 603-626-7414.
March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
At NH Eye Associates, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our #1 priority.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide a clean and safe environment, we have extensive policies and procedures in place to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs. With heightened awareness around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please know we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow recommendations issued by our public health authorities and government agencies as they become available.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
Our team members are conducting regular and thorough cleaning of our office including all equipment, exam rooms, surfaces, and common areas. All our patients are being screened for signs and symptoms of Coronavirus prior to arrival in our office. Any patient experiencing a new cough or fever, or who has traveled outside Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Maine, within the last 14 days will be asked to reschedule if their issue is not of an urgent nature.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, not into your hands. Throw tissue away after use.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
For your wellbeing and the wellbeing of others, if you are sick, please stay home and reschedule your appointment if it is not of an urgent nature.
At this time, we will allow only the patient in the office for their visit.*
Anyone who enters the office will be required to wear a mask.
Thank you for your ongoing support and shared efforts to help keep our community safe and healthy.
NH Eye Associates
*Exceptions will be made for our pediatric patients. We ask that another adult be present at the exam if other siblings will be attending the visit.